Our Mission, Vision & Guiding Principles
Baker Victory Services is dedicated to fostering the highest possible quality of life and personal achievement by partnering with children, adults, their families and the community through a diverse array of social, health and human services.
Baker Victory Services strives to be recognized for its service excellence, dedicated staff and community commitment.
In fulfilling our Mission and achieving our Vision, all Baker Victory Services staff and volunteers are committed to:
- Maintaining a safe, non-violent, nurturing environment
- Promoting inquiry, learning, growth and change
- Practicing and fostering open communication
- Understanding and demonstrating personal responsibility
- Respecting individuality and diversity and encouraging self-determination
Adopted by Baker Victory Services, 2009