Giving Tuesday is a global giving movement that has been driven by individuals, businesses and communities all around the world. After two days of shopping deals -- Black Friday and Cyber Monday -- folks embrace this day as an opportunity to teach children about philanthropy, encourage acts of kindness and celebrate generosity.
Please know that.....
- YOU make a difference
- YOU help our children
- YOU are an instrument of light to those entrusted to our care
- YOUR generous donation will provide the care they need!
We ask you to consider a gift from your heart to help those at "Father Baker's."
- Give $18.42 in honor of Venerable Nelson Baker's birth year!
- Or $20.16 in honor of this year
- Or maybe $162 in honor of OLV's years of service to our community
Here on our campus, children and teenagers grow, succeed and better themselves daily because of YOUR support! Please consider Baker Victory Services on this day of giving thanks.