Baker Victory Services considers the following values to be the crucial guiding principles to fulfill our Mission and achieve our Vision.
is the development of a common goal by...
- Demonstrating trust and support of co-workers.
- Creating a work environment where all opinions are respected, encouraged and valued.
- Being willing to follow or lead depending on the needs of the team to create a collaborative partnership.
for coworkers, and the youth, adults and families we serve is demonstrated by...
- Maintaining professional boundaries and confidentiality by listening objectively.
- Reacting to diverse opinions with empathy, compassion and genuine interest.
- Valuing skills, experiences and knowledge that differ from your own.
is doing the right thing, both ethically and professionally by...
- Being truthful, honest and consistent in all aspects of the job.
- Identifying and reporting situations that may present a conflict of interest.
- Holding yourself and others accountable for personal interactions and job responsibilities.
is being responsible for...
- Following through on commitments to others with attention to detail.
- All professional interactions and job responsibilities.
- Asking questions and seeking the support of others to continue professional growth and development.
is remaining committed to personal development by...
- Showing a willingness to be creative, flexible and innovative while accomplishing goals and responsibilities.
- Seeking to understand the needs, abilities and interests of each coworker and individual we serve.
- Believing we will be successful by remaining positive and optimistic through growth and change.